Here at Crystal Lake Dental Associates, providing healthy smiles that patients are proud to show off is our goal. That’s why for patients in need of dental restoration, we offer All-on-4 dental implant restoration. An effective way to restore lost teeth, dental implants can provide a durable, permanent option for oral reconstruction.
With the All-on-4 process, patients who are in danger of losing all or most of their upper and/or lower teeth will enjoy durable, permanent replacements that function and feel like normal teeth. Best of all, these patients can avoid the need for loose, restrictive dentures.
The All-on-4 Advantage
Dental implants with the All-on-4 process offer a wide range of benefits:
- Teeth will look and feel natural, providing a confident smile.
- Fantastic results with a shorter treatment time.
- Elimination of discomfort or soreness some experience with ordinary dentures or bridges.
- No slipping, allowing normal speaking and eating.
- Only one surgery required.
Letting lost teeth go untreated can cause a number of problems:
- Missing teeth can affect what foods or drinks can be consumed, which can lead to poor nutrition and overall health.
- Your bite can also be affected, causing teeth to line up improperly which can lead to possible jaw joint or other bite problems.
- Self-esteem can be reduced as well, if you feel self-conscious and worry about people noticing missing teeth.
The All-on-4 Process
- First, an initial exam is conducted to determine if you’re a good candidate for All-on-4. If so, your surgery is scheduled.
- During your appointment, you’re given the necessary anesthesia or sedation, and your bone is reduced. The four implants and abutments are then placed, as are the temporary crowns.
- After the procedure is complete, you’re given the necessary medication, antibiotics and post operatory instructions. You will also have a follow up appointment a week later to check on your status and remove your sutures.
- After a few months, your final restorations will be placed. Now you will have a fantastic new smile!
If you would like to discuss the All-on-4 process, please contact Crystal Lake Dental Associates at 815-459-2202 and let us help you regain your smile, not just for cosmetic reasons, but for the sake of your health as well.